Thursday, September 10, 2009

Retiring Products (50% off!)! & NEW Goodies (20% off)!

Heeeello lovely friends!

This has been such a crazy week for us! My daughter started kindergarten (*sniff*sniff*), and so our schedule is very different now! I just can't believe how big she is getting!...it's really just happening too fast! :( But, despite my wanting to keep her at 5 forever (she just turned 6), and keep her home with us forever (teehee), she absolutely loves going to school, of course...and, riding the bus, lol. She was amazed and baffled by the fact that there were no seatbelts! lol!

Anyhoo, I have some new goodies in the shoppe at After Five today! The kit and alpha were from when I was guest designing at CatScrap last month, so if you missed them then, you can get them now for 20% off!

20% off Thursday and Friday!









Also, my templates available at TLP:







I just put tons of products in the "Retiring Soon" category at After Five! You better snag them up while you can! They'll soon be gone forever and ever! Lots of kits, templates, elements, etc.!

Check out the Retiring Soon category!
Get them for 50% off!


Hugs!!

1 comment: