Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gift Card Winners! :)

Oh my gosh! You guys are AMAZING! I am blown away by all the sweet comments and feedback that I have received!

I hope you have all had a totally fabulous weekend! My middle son has been so sick, running a high fever, so I was offline almost all day yesterday and today. :( I just hope he is feeling better by tomorrow...he tends to cling to mommy when he is ill ;)

Okaaaaay, so without further delay...here are the winners of my random gift cards!

You'll need to email me at kristen(at)afterfivedesigns.com and I will send you your code for my shoppe.


Krystal
WendyW

th!nkblue
Davita
niki
Tanya
Sharon Dale
Mara


Congrats, congrats, girls! YAY!

Many hugs and much love!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! :) I'm so happy for you Sharon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ever so much Kristen and you're on the ball Jess! Now to work out what to spend it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!!! thank you soooo much!!! i'm so excited - it's the perfect end to {i}NSD!!! i sent you an (email from my hotmail account):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to winners. Best for your child Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I can't believe I won thank you so much YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SOOOO much! Im so excited to win!! I sent you an email from my yahoo account! =)

    ReplyDelete