Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Goodies!!! & a Newsletter! YAY!

Lovely blog readers...good day to you all! Lots of love and hugs!

I feel like I have a lot of new releases today!!! LOL! :) So please check those out below!

And, you'll notice something else too! I have a NEW Newsletter! YAY! Sooo fun! There is a special discount coupon exclusively for newsletter subscribers after you sign up. ;) You should recieve the email with the coupon within 24 hours of signing up! :) And, a special gift too! The sign-up is over to the left!

And, here are my new goodies for this week's Happy Hour at After Five!

Outta This World


Layered Art No.1


Glass Tile Alpha - also available individually!


Crazy Daze - I am excited that this kit is being used for a hybrid project in The Daily Scrapper to be released tomorrow!! All subscribers will receive an exclusive coupon to get this kit at a discount! :)



Some inspiration from my amazingly talented CT and the fabulous A5 crew:






Enjoy the rest of your week and the weekend!

Hugs!!

5 comments:

  1. Your kits are amazing Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kristen I loooove your kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that little cute alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are absolutley gorgeous and look at all those fantastic layouts full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous new kits!! I totally adore your designs! Your such a fantastic designer (and scrapper), Kristen!

    Hugs
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen< i don't know how to begin to tell you how awesome i think your work is!
    I wanted to personally email you , but could not find your e-mail address , However as my favorite artist I would like to see if mabe you would think about a summer backyard themed kit .... my kids & i always go out side @ night & swim , turn on alot of tiki torches the strands of hanging mini tiki lights hanging from the sides of the house the sit 2 the picnic table @ ralax & just enjoy the moonlight, stars palms & beautiful landscapeing!! so maybe that can be a little inspiration to you, for me & many others to enjoy!!thanks!! love your talent

    ReplyDelete