Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winners!!! :)

I love all your wonderful feedback! You are all so sweet and I am so thankful for all of your support!

Sooo...I am RAKing 2 girls today! Woohoo!

Good old Random.org calculated up these 2 random lucking winners this time:




Katrina
&
Adriana


Congrats, girls! Please send me an email at kristen (at) afterfivedesigns (dot) com and I will set you each up with a coupon for 1 product (of your choice) from my store! Woot, woot!

I guess I should also mention that I didn't count the first comment because she is on my CT. :) LOL!


On another note, I have my very first collab coming out on Thursday with a very good webfriend of mine and I'm really excited about it...I think you will all be excited too! I will come back tomorrow and post a little sneak peak ;) and keep your eyes on the galleries as our uber talented creative teams have been very hard at work whipping up lots of amazing layouts!

Have a fab day! Hugs and love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh darn! I didn't win. Oh well, off to buy the kit anyway!

    ReplyDelete